“When To See An Allergist” (Dr. Bivins / WMAZ – TV “Allergy Showcase”)

When should a person with allergic reaction or bronchial asthma symptoms look for treatment from an allergist? Board-certified allergist Dr. Jeremiah Bivins with the Allergic reaction, Asthma & Sinus Facility clarifies. For more details see.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *